CrCF believes in a future where all people in Thailand are free from discrimination, exploitation, and fear. CrCF believes the laws should be fair and justly applied, and the state should serve its lawful role to protect all peoples. CrCF advocates for the expansion of human rights across Thailand, but especially in the Deep South and marginalised populations. The organization supports victims and families of those who have experienced torture, enforced disappearance and ill-treatment at the hands of authorities. It provides strategic litigation and legal aid; capacity building; research and advocacy.
Passionate in human rights? We are hiring!
See the announcement in the link: https://thaingo.org/jobs/detail/14782
More info about CrCF: crcfthailand.org
The Communication and Engagement Officer is responsible for the development, and implementation of writing materials, activities/events promotion in text for public engagement, mobilization, and communication for the CrCF. The position works closely with the Communication and Engagement Manager and internal and external multi-stakeholders especially in medias to ensure positive and sufficient engagement of the CrCF’s work and impact.
FUNCTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement communication and engagement workplan in line with the CrCF’s communication and engagement strategies together with other units in CrCF.
- Develop, write, and edit communications materials, including press releases and social media content with the support from project and legal team
- Conduct field visits to project sites and ensures proper dissemination of information for events and success stories.
- Provide training to the project teams and local partners on the value and usage of the CrCF’s branding and communication and engagement.
- Ensure that all communications material aligns with brand standards
- Oversee CrCF’s social media inbox and coordinate with the team
- Provide regular media releases/success stories to traditional media, and social media networking tools to promote the CrCF’s foundation profile.
- Plan and develop within communication team informational and promotional materials, communication tools (from text to image-based assets) for activities/events to increase the CrCF’s visibility.
- Capture the learnings, findings key challenges, successful stories, and recommendations to relevant key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, public relations, journalism, or any other related field
- One to Two years of directly related working experience in marketing & engagement communication.
- Experience working autonomously in fluid working setting.
- Experience in media relations and strong established media relationships
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure and ambiguity
- Strong ability to plan, organize, prioritize work, and multi-task to meet tight deadlines while working independently.
- Fluent in Thai and English in both oral and writing.
- Medium level of English proficiency in both oral and writing.
- Solid understanding of digital connectivity and interdependency with platforms and digital applications and services.
- Demonstrate ability and to take initiative, work proactively independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and confidence communicator in both written and verbal.
- Familiar with human rights issues in Thailand or Southeast East Asia.
- Previous experience of working in non-profit organizations, foundations.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter stating why you are fit for this position along with your CV by 15/02/2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org