25 มิถุนายน 2556 มีทั้งหมด 4 part ตามลิงค์ด้านล่าง (แก้ไข)
Clip from the event on 25 June 2013- Torture situaiton in Thailand- organised by CrCF, AI thailand and Law Reform committee (Thai language)
As June 26 is the United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, the Law Reform Commission of Thailand, Amnesty International Thailand and Cross Cultural Foundation (CrCF), which are partner organizations working to seek remedy for the victims, prevention and combating torture in Thailand would like to invite you to attend our event.
Topic: The Presentation and Discussion on the Situation of Torture in Thailand
Date/Time: 25 June 2013 at 09.00 – 12.00 hrs
Venue: The Sukosol hotel (Siam City) Phaya Thai, Bangkok.
The panel will be conducted in Thai with English translation provided. Please find the project background and agenda in the attachment.
For more information, please contact Khun Pawinee Chumsri at 083-1896598
Presentation and Discussion on the Situation of Torture in Thailand 09.00 – 12.00 hrs on Tuesday 25, June 2013 The Sukosol Hotel, Phyathai Road, Bangkok
- 8.30 – 9.00 Registration and Opening Remarks Mr.Somchai Homlaor, Law Reform Commissioner and Chairperson of the Sub-committee on Justice Reform
- 9.00 – 9.30 Keynote Speech on “International Day in Support of Victims of Torture” Prof. Vitit Muntarbhorn, Faculty of Law, Chulalongkorn University.
- 9.30 – 10.00 Presentation on the situation of torture in Thailand Ms.Pornpen Khongkachonkiet, Director of Cross Cultural Foundation, Ms.Preechaya Lertvisedpanya
- 10.00 – 11.30 Panel discussion on “The Situation of Torture in Thailand, Remedy and Reparation for Torture Victims”
- Dr. Niran Pitakwatchara National Human Rights Commissioner of Thailand
- Mr. Virut Kanyasiri, Deputy Chairperson of Law, Justice and Human Rights Committee of the House of Representatives
- Mr. Muhammad Baoci Aliar, Volunteer Coordinator of Paralegals Network in the Deepsouth Thailand.
- Ms. Anchana Heemina, Duayjai Support Group Moderated by Ms.Poonsuk Poonsukcharoen